- I JUST RECEIVED MY BASIC XOUXOU NECKLACE AND IT'S ALL SCRATCHED.
This is normal, it might be because you haven't removed the screen plastic protection. Then... magic!
- MY XOUXOU IS BROKEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem and adding pictures. Don't forget to share your order number.
We'll get back to you in 2 to 5 days.
- HOW CAN I FOLLOW MY ORDER? WHEN DOES MY ORDER ARRIVE?
After your order is sent out of our fullfilment center, you'll get an email with a tracking number. You can enter it on this website and get more informations.
- I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER. WHAT'S GOING ON?
Please always track your order with the tracking number you have received.
Sometimes, you need to check if you have received a notice in your post box.
Don't forget to ask if the delivery might have been done to a neighbor.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SEND IN MY COUNTRY?
To get this information, please check our shipping conditions here.
- DO YOU ONLY HAVE CASES FOR IPHONES?
Of course not! In our BASIC collection you'll find plenty of smartphone models.
Concerning the MODULAR collection, we're currently working on it. Coming soon...
- ARE YOU PLANNING TO CREATE MORE MODULAR CASES FOR OTHER PHONES?
Of course, we are working on improving all our products and working on offering cases for the maximum amount of smartphone brands.
- ARE THE PRODUCTS HANDMADE?
Each piece is unique and individually made so there may be slight variations in colour, size, shape or texture. As we craft our pieces in small batches the store will be updated as new products join the family.
- I CHANGED MY PHONE MODEL AND DON'T NEED MY XOUXOU ANYMORE. WHAT CAN I DO?
You can take off the rope and give her a second life in creating a jewelry for example.
The plastic case can be recycled.
Or you can offer it to someone who has this smartphone model and give it a second chance!
- ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO MORE SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS?
Definitely! Our MODULAR collection is already an improvement as we are creating products that you can mix and match with different colors and even keep some parts even after changing your smartphone model.
PRODUCT CARE AND HANDLING
- CAN I WASH MY ROPE / LANYARD?
You can put it in your Washmachine at a maximum temperature of 30º.
But we recommend you to first do it with only water in order to keep a vivid color.
- Remove the thin plastic film from the hardcase
- Braided PPM cord with core. PPM is made from Polypropylene multifilament fibre. Polypropylene does not absorb moisture, this feature keeps the PPM rope floating on the water and dries quickly. PPM cord is light weight (even when wet), it feels smooth and doesn't get dirty quickly.
- PPM rope is washed in a washing machine at max. 30 degrees.
- Ropes made of PPM are highly valued thanks to their low weight, weather resistance, excellent knotability and universal range of applications.
- Hollow braided (coreless), splicable with a fid (Selma ® needle)
- Silky and smooth surface
- Floatable, does not absorb water
- Non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot. Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Ø = 6
- Braided: 16x stands
- Weight: 20 gram per meter
- Density 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type: Polypropylene Multifilament
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please see Shipping & Returns Details