Intern in Marketing / Sales
From May 2019
xouxou is a tech accessory brand based in Berlin that has started as a creative macrame project in 2015 by Yara Jentzsch Dib.
As a first time mom Yara wanted to find a way to enjoy motherhood to the fullest while being able to work at the same time. As much as she prefer not to use her phone too much she started to depend on it - no matter if capturing special moments of her son growing up or running her small business, the phone became the helping hand she needed.
To avoid having to search for my phone all the time Yara started to experiment and put together the Smartphone Necklace. The interest grew bigger with each new customer so she decided to expand the Smartphone Necklace range. Since xouxou is growing and we want to expand to Europe, we are looking for an internship to support us in the Influencer Marketing.
- Blogger / Influencer Management
- Social Media Management
- Content Creation
- Creation of statistics and data maintenance
- Correspondence with cooperations/collaboration partners
- Organization and preparation of events and content
- Degree in a field of Fashion Management or Business Administration (Pflichtpraktikum)
- Flexibility, capacity, teamwork and engagement
- Fluent in Englisch (spoken and written)
If you are interested to join our team and be part of the xouxou adventure please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org